Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Information!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aminney

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Information! Reply with quote

Hi
New member here and until I stumbled across this site I was unaware of Graflex cameras as I am a digital camera user.
However, I did discover this site when searching for information about a man called Hugh Babb (deceased) of Marietta, Atlanta, Ga.
In my researches I have been fortunate enough to make contact with his daughter who has told me he was an inventor and a very serious camera buff. He built his own darkroom and made/invented things for cameras. (He was also a race car (mainly NASCAR and sedan cars) builder from about 1946 to 1964. That was my interest.
I then discovered one of the members had posted an artticle on his Graflex specials and listed some items on one of his cameras made by the late Mr Babb. Is this my man?? Can anyone help me with more information on this aspect of Hugh Babb as I am writing his biography.
ANY help, information, anything would be greatly appreciated.
I can be contacted here or off line at <pontlarge>

very many thanks,

Andrew Minney,
Twickenham, nr London, England
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: