Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to the board and a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Other Graflex Camera Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LelandRay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Return to the board and a question Reply with quote

I dropped out of sight here several years ago and took a break from photography. Then I went all medium format, then to digital. But I kept most of my Graflex equipment and wanted to use it again, so I tried to preserve it as best I could.

Anyway, I'm back.

A few days ago I started wondering about my old Graphic View II, which I sold to another photographer back in 2003. I got in touch with him and asked if he'd be interested in selling it back to me, which he was. So it will be here in a couple of days, and I'll start using it again.

What I'm wondering is, while he says the camera is still in the condition in which I sold it, I know this will not be true forever. The question is, is there any treatment I can perform on the bellows to keep it pliable and preserve it? I'm sure there's someone who will repair or even manufacture a bellows, but I'd like to prevent that if possible.

All help given will be gratefully accepted. Here's the old camera from back in about 2000, and I can't wait to see it again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Other Graflex Camera Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: