Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4X5 enlarger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Williams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: 4X5 enlarger Reply with quote

Another Newbie question.... Rebuilding my dark room from 35 mm to 4X5 - how much additional room should I allow for 4X5 enlarger? What I would like to do is get one other enlarger - perhaps an Omega 2, with film carriers for both 4X5 and 35mm. Is this a good choice and how big is it?
1banjo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Tom
I don't have my D2 at the house BUT my Beseler 45mx is
its 26" w 32"d & need 60" or more H just as to what head it has on it
may more for a colorhead!! a D2 Omega will need about the same amount
of room
AS TO what I would like to have for a 4x5 enlarger the best that I have ever used is the Beseler CB7!!
I have Beseler 4x5 H , 4x5 MX CB7"4x5", 23CIIXL Omega D2, Omega E 5x7, 450 Ferderal, 470 ferderal, and have minty smaller enlargers AND never own a Durst but we had them at the lab
I would like to have a Durst at my school to teach with so the student can find which enlargers one works best for them.

banjo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: