Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GHQ Vol 13, Number 2 (2008)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klotz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: GHQ Vol 13, Number 2 (2008) Reply with quote

Ken Metcalf has released to us the latest issue of Graflex Historic Quarterly, which you can read over at http://ghq.graflex.org
C. Henry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I correct in assuming that we may print out one copy for our own personal use without subscribing to GHQ?

C. Henry
Les

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can print out from Leigh's link. Electronic subscription is free, and it comes to your mail box. or you can pick it up here,,, er there, where Leigh has the link.

Les Newcomer

editor, GHQ
DHF845

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Article on the Graflex ReNEWal program Reply with quote

Dear Les,
I liked the article in the new issue of GHQ on the Graflex ReNEWal refurbishing program. It explains why we find postcard-format top-handle Speeds with 4x5 backs, and how early cameras were modernized (and modified). It led me to wonder about my 2x3 RB Series B Graflex. I've posted that question in the Reflex forum.
Is there any way to obtain back issues? I've read the ones on the main website, but that's only three out of 13 years?
GHQ is a great magazine. I'd happily pay for a subscription in order to keep receiving it. It's too good to be true that you distribute it free via eMail.
Thanks for such a great magazine! Keep up the good work!!
Got first Speed Graphic at 15 (1976).Other kids were using 35mm SLR's. I ran around with flashbulbs and sheet-film holders, I wanted to be Weegee (#2084).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: