Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polaroid RB67 backs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Not MPP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the RB 67 uses the Graphic back fitting. Does this mean that such a back will fit on my Crown 23?
Les

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no expert on RB Mamyia's but I'm pretty sure that they take standard Graflok roll film holder/back, but you remove this adapter to put the polaroid back on, since it uses 3x4 Polaroid pack film, it can't fit inside the 2x3 Graflok back.

Graflex did the same t hing with the XL line of cameras

Not MPP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Many thanks, I found out the hard way and got one on appro.! No it doesn't fit, but I had to try...

I'm still bowled over by the Graphic though.

Quote:

On 2002-08-18 20:49, Les wrote:
I'm no expert on RB Mamyia's but I'm pretty sure that they take standard Graflok roll film holder/back, but you remove this adapter to put the polaroid back on, since it uses 3x4 Polaroid pack film, it can't fit inside the 2x3 Graflok back.

Graflex did the same t hing with the XL line of cameras

Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-08-19 15:45, Not MPP wrote:
Hi,
Many thanks, I found out the hard way and got one on appro.! No it doesn't fit, but I had to try...

Which RB back did you get? There are several generations, and the older ones without dark-slide interlock have been reported to work.

On another topic, I got my Biogon back from Steve Grimes. Sharp, covers slightly over 80 mm with very even illumination, 85 mm with good detail but dim at the edges, recti-bloody-linear as could be! Oh, my. AND as Steve mounted it, it (a) mounts on my Century from the front and (b) focuses well through infinity. Won't make infinity on my Pacemaker Speed though. Now if I can just remember to drop the bed and hold the cable release from behind the camera, ...

Cheers,

Dan
Not MPP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update. That Biogon sounds something!

Dark corners are the problem with my A. Grandagon, although a Hoya centre ND filter seems to have solved the problem at the cost of 2 stops! (And £90.00!).

I've just taken the frame finder off so that I can use the rise on the front panel.

Linhofs - who needs em!

John

Quote:

On 2002-08-19 15:57, Dan Fromm wrote:
Quote:

On 2002-08-19 15:45, Not MPP wrote:
Hi,

Which RB back did you get? There are several generations, and the older ones without dark-slide interlock have been reported to work.

On another topic, I got my Biogon back from Steve Grimes. Sharp, covers slightly over 80 mm with very even illumination, 85 mm with good detail but dim at the edges, recti-bloody-linear as could be! Oh, my. AND as Steve mounted it, it (a) mounts on my Century from the front and (b) focuses well through infinity. Won't make infinity on my Pacemaker Speed though. Now if I can just remember to drop the bed and hold the cable release from behind the camera, ...

Cheers,

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: