Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

portrait or fashion photography

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tocorro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: portrait or fashion photography Reply with quote

I want to pursue adavnced course in portrait or fashion photography in UK. I have done graduation in fine arts with specialization in applied art back in 1996. That was my last academic studies. I would like to know, if anyone can guide me the steps & possibilities around it. I have Nikon F80 SLR-Film camera & accessories.
adamgarrickrobins

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you thinking of doing your portraiture work using a Reflex camera? I try to explain to people who are unfamiliar with my RB Series D that it's basically just a giant SLR (and therefore nothing to fear). I believe that reflex cameras have an advantage in portraiture and fashion photography in that they are more or less instantaneous. Once you get the look that you are after you just hit the shutter and you have it - no slamming in a film holder and removing a dark slide involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: