Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shutter Curtain Pledge

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you tried Pledge on dry shutter curtains?
Did it work?
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
For how long?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

DHF845

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Shutter Curtain Pledge Reply with quote

I read somewhere about treating shutter curtains with Pledge. It seems to keep good curtains working well. It's made dried-up curtains supple again on several cameras. I first used this about 8 months ago.
The question: Is it a permanent fix? Do I need to re-treat the shutter curtain periodically to maintain the benefits?
centuryuniversal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: pledge on shutter curtains Reply with quote

Ive used it on two really old curtains that I thought I'd have to replace.(series b 3x4, 2x3 auto jr) So far so good, but its only been about a month. Even if it doesn't last, at least it will give you some time to order curtain material.....mines ready and waiting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: