Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Super D Graflex with everything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jloehle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Super D Graflex with everything Reply with quote

I have just been tasked with finding out information about a camera owned by a friend's dad. She is interested in selling it, but doesn't want to under or over price it. As it says above, it is a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Super D Graflex (No. 463487). It is in a carrying box along with lenses, a flash, and manuals. I plan on taking everything out and photographing them.

I have his "Photo Data Book" (small black book with exposure info, etc) with his handwritten info on the inside. It lists the camera as above and then says "Lens: Kodak Ektar f4.5 152mm No. ES415(L)" Under "equipment data" he had one camera and lens listed and crossed out (he must have upgraded). The crossed out info says "Camera model: Recomdr18, serial no. 12511Z, Lens: Kodak f4.5, serial no. 9350" and then next to it, not crossed out (but may still be his older camera) "Bantam 4.5, 108857, Kodak f4.5, ES597"

Under that it says "Exposure Meter: GE 8DW58V4, serial no. A95974"

Also handwritten it says "Filter Factors on meter: Divide the film speed of the film by the filter factor. Set the film speed dial at this adjusted film speed figure and read exposure data directly."

Does anyone have any information for me about this? Is there someplace that it may be sold to a collector or someone who would care for it. She would like to sell it for what it is worth, but would be happier if it was to someone who really cared for it.... or is eBay the way to go?

Thanks for the info. I will come back and post photos once i have taken them.

Joe
jloehle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: up for auction now Reply with quote

Well, I never got any responses, but I have gotten a chance to put it up on ebay. There are a bunch of photos there if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190167163710&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Thanks,
Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: