Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Graflex Historic Quarterly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just me who's slow? (oh, go ahead and comment )

For other reasons, I recently had a quick conversation with Ken Metcalf. If you're wondering who that is, then keep reading!

To my amazement, I found that the "Graflex Historic Quarterly" is still being published, and it's still only 14 bucks a year...

Now I know this info can be found on the home page of gralfex.org (here: http://graflex.org/GHQ/ ), but somehow I had the impression that was out-of-date info and never looked into it. What a mistake!

Ken was kind enough to send me a copy of the quarterly to look over. I'm impressed enough to send him my 14 bucks! If you have any interest at all in the history of the Graflex company, it's well worth it. And considering what most of us spend on our equipment, what's 14 bucks???

Of course everyone else out there already knows all this, right? But it was a happy suprise to me and I wanted to share since I have yet to see anything posted about it here on the forum. Give it a try. I'm sure there's something in there that will interest you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: