Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calumet C2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FixerFiend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I recently got a C2 RFH for use with my 4x5 pacemaker Speed and GVII w/spring back. This setup works great with the graflok(correct spacing,film flatness etc.) but when trying to slip under the GVII's springback the GG holder's "horns"prevents the holder from going completely in. Is this an oddball GG holder or are most like this? I have 2, and the both differ slightly with regards to the "horn length". I could file down the horn but would rather not. Thanks in advance.

RichS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, maybe noone has a C2 and a spring back?

I did manage to find my C2 but it will take a bit more work to find my spring back...

I know I had it in my Graflok and didn't notice any problems. Other than the back of the C2 hiting my GG which doesn't thrill me at all and why I never tried to use it. On later models they added ribs to the edges to keep the back away from the glass but mine doesn't have them...

If I get a chance in the next day or two, I'll try to locate my GVII spring back and see how it fits. I'm hoping things calm down very soon as I have some photo work to get done...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: