Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Folmer Graflex K20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mechkas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new member to this org. I've searched prior posts with limited success regarding the subject item.

The subject item is a 4x5 aircraft camera, for military usage. I'm curious to know whether this is a rare or common camera ? Assuming an average condition for a 60+ year-old camera, what might this be worth ?

Thank you to whomever can provide insight.
Les

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They aren't rare or even scarce. Your best bet is ebay for current prices, there seems to be at least one of them up a week. a couple of years ago they were fetching about $200, although I don't know why.
vic valis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They come up on ebay all the time; try searching under "wwii cameras." They were produced in great numbers, used by the Navy as well as the AAF. I've seen a manual for an early Graflex aerial camera (maybe 1920 or so) that loks just like it. I think they continued in use even after the war. They look really cool, but use a very large-format rollfilm, probably a size you could not find today without a special order.

jeff

It said "good-bye."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: