Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with new camera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SacKing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A family friend gave me this older camera for Christmas and I'm trying to find what model I have. The camera measures 8 x 7 x 5.5 closed. Of Course the front door is hindged and drops down with the lens extending from the focusing nob on the box out until there is a second nob to focus on towards the end of the front door that drops down. The lens board measures about 3.5 inches. The top cover flips up and exsposes the view finder which projects a backwards (but not upside down) image. In addition the front lens plain does shift up and down. The film magazine, looks original and is says graflex Cut Film Magazine.

I've used many monorail large format cameras but have never used this type. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Mainly I'm looking for the model and year this camera was built and if anyone knows where to find a manuel it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SacKings

Les

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the general description, it sounds like an SLR type Graflex camera (not a Speed graphic)

Now there are as many different models of Graflex cameras as there are different types of Kings fans.

I suggest you go here:

http://graflex.org/RBGraflex/
and look around, then if you have more specific questions please feel free to ask them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: