Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kalloflex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimoir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have discovered a manual for the Kalloflex but I am unable to get it downloaded from the owner due to technical problems with the e-mail at my end. The person, Doug Chambers, said he would send it to a web site. I mentioned this site. Is it possible to contact him to set up a download to this site so that I and other Kalloflex owners could in turn download it from this site? I know there are others out there who would appreciate this. I am not sure who to contact directly about this; so I am putting it in this section. Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: jimoir on 2002-10-31 11:27 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jimoir on 2002-12-09 09:39 ]
photochief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Searching through my boxes and found a Graflex/kalloflex camera that was given to me many years ago. I used it a couple of times, shot with a mamiya 6 x 7 RB. Now shoot Digital. I just want to know if this camera has any worth or will it just be a conversation piece. Cannot find anyplace to get any info on this camera.
Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2006-10-26 06:01, photochief wrote:
Searching through my boxes and found a Graflex/kalloflex camera that was given to me many years ago. I used it a couple of times, shot with a mamiya 6 x 7 RB. Now shoot Digital. I just want to know if this camera has any worth or will it just be a conversation piece. Cannot find anyplace to get any info on this camera.
Put it up on eBay. If its in good order it should bring $100-200. Or just give it to a deserving cause like me.

Cheers,

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> CiroFlex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: