Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kalart Syncronized Range Finder....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vic valis

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, pretty much donew with the ww1ii-era Anniversary model... at least, I demo it next week, so here's hoping it stays together long enough not to embarass me. On now to the anniversary model. I've pulled off the non-functioning Hugo Meyer rangefinder and replaced it with that was last week a unctioning old Kalart model, the older model with the adjusting scales on the outside. So, having attached it to the camera body and in the process of adapting the arm to the Hugo Meyer hardware on the bed, I no longer see a double image in the viewer. So my question here is (and it may have been answered elsewhere but as usual I'm writing from work) is it possible and/or advisable to remove the top cover of the rangefinder, at least to get an idea what is going on inside? Possible it is busted, possibly it is just in need of lubrication... if so, any ideas? My guess would be that it is the four screws (2 each) on either end of the housing that I loosen to remove the housing. WOuld this guess be right, or a disaster? Or should I even bother. They come up at least once a month on ebay, so finding another shouldn't be a problem.

jeff

It said "good-bye."
bertsaunders

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA, (2) SCREWS EA TOP AND BOTTOM--NOTE 2 ON TOP ARE WOOD SCREWS--2 ON BOTTOM ARE MACH SCREWS...EMAIL ME FOR INSTRUCTION SHEETS OR A TALK THRU!
BSAUNDERS1@BAK.RR.COM
(SMALL CASE OF COARSE)
CHECK FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU CANT CONTACT ME!

[ This Message was edited by: bertsaunders on 2003-05-08 13:53 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Accessories Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: