Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cable release

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clnfrd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a locking cable release. Will cable releases such as the inexpensive Adorama Standard Cable Release with locking screw fit the socket, and give correct release action on vintage shutters such as the Rapax, Graphex, Kodak Synchro-rapid 800, etc.? Thanks. Fred.
Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-11-10 05:51, clnfrd wrote:
I need a locking cable release. Will cable releases such as the inexpensive Adorama Standard Cable Release with locking screw fit the socket, and give correct release action on vintage shutters such as the Rapax, Graphex, Kodak Synchro-rapid 800, etc.? Thanks. Fred.
Fred, I don't have the Adorama release or the infernal SyncroRapid 800 but I do have a small bunch of "standard" releases and shutters. Each release fits all of my shutters (Rapax/Graphex, Syncromatic, and Copal). They also fit my Nikons and cine cameras.

Hope this helps,

Dan
clnfrd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Dan...guess I'll buy one for my infernal Synchro-rapid 800. Seems they crammed so much into it, they didn't bother to have a "T" for time exposures, or a release to open the shutter for GG focusing. Also have a Graphex with the Time option, but it won't stay open. It acts like a "B". .
Fred.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Lenses Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: