Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help can't identify a Graflex 5x7 that needs a shutter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxann mills

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed on, I purchased a 5x7 Graflex a few years ago that seems to be in great condition except it needs a new shutter. There are no specific markings on the Graflex and I don't know enough about them to identify it. My professional camera man wasn't familar with it and said he couldn't seem to find where to get the parts.
The only markings are on the camera veiwing box where it shows a serial #140338 and also the metal lense hood that just lists Graflex patented Dec 16, 02 etc.. Aug 8,09. It has a brand new top handle and a new aluminum fitted film holder back. It looks like someone spent some time and money fixing this camera until the shutter went. How do I get a new shutter? And what model of Graflex is this or how do I find out so I can fix it?

help!!!
r mills
Also I need a belows for my other Graflex RB series B. Help!!!
Gandolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the good books says it's a series B search the helpboard for Fred Lustig's name. he makes new shutters and springs. Also try to contact Bert Sanders. He can help too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Accessories Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: