Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tim Takahashi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lgleason

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work with him at Lockheed and have since lost contact with him. Does anybody here have his current e-mail or phone number?

Lance
jpmose

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I spoke with Tim a couple of months ago (I work at Lockheed Martin too). I just checked and he is not listed in the directory any more. He must have left the company...I did check three sources. Sorry I can't help further.

Best regards,

J. P. Mose
lgleason

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that I'll have to dig a little more and see if I can locate him. He is the one who got me into all of this Speedgraphic stuff (not to mention German optics), thus one pacemaker, one Rolliflex, one super Ikonta B, two exakta's, and one Yashica t5 later......you get the idea.

I'm going to dig a little deeper in Marietta when I get a chance to see if they know where he went to. Let me know if you happen to locate him.

Lance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: