Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

super Graphic latch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Hanes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok laugh if you will but then please tell me where the latch mechanism on this camera is?? Please? Is it the lever on top back near the grip side? If it is mine is stuck but i dont want to crowbar it till I hear for sure. Just got one and know less than nothing about it.

alecj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a silly question, Ron, but it IS one that's been asked and answered here before. Hint: it never hurts to read old messages.

Here was the last response to this question:

"I am going to tell you the obvious, but just in case you are a first time user of a Super Graphic and don't have the owners manual...the bed is released by turning either of the focusing knobs upward (counter clockwise) which are located on the front of the camera, about an inch below the top, and a knob on the left and right sides."

Henry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing's for sure, Ron: if you set out to read all 2,875+ messages on this board, the one you're looking for would always be the last!
Ron Hanes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kindly. I will take your advice in the future and read before posting. Thanks a lot folks i got it open.

alecj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're always welcome here, Ron. I meant my answer only in the most friendly of ways.

BTW, Henry was wrong, in that he far underestimated the number of messages available. He probably forgot there is an "Old Helpboard" on here that has hundreds more such questions and answers. You can view those at:

http://graflex.org/old-helpboard/

One main advantage on this new board is the fact the Search facility actually works.

The more Graflex users we have helps us all in the fight to keep these things going [and out of the hands of the StarWars kids!].

Alec

CharlesC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another advantage of searching old messages - you always find answers to questions that you haven't even thought of yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: