Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A/C Power Supply for Stroboflash II & IV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stroboflash-Al

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update on the A/C power supply. I have the power supplies working and tested but I am trying to get the recycle time up a bit. Right now a full power recycle on a Stroboflash IV unit is 9 seconds. I have some different capacitors on order so I can do some more testing. If there are any techies out there who want to play I will be happy to send you my notes now. I have the power supply, a solid state trigger circuit (wont fit in the existing head), a complete schematic of the II and IV battery packs plus the head. I don't want to post it to the world quite yet but if you want to see what I have send me an email to: al (at) trans-micro.com.

My main project in all this was to build a Norman like power pack / head setup using Stroboflash heads and caps using solid state 6v digital compatible triggers. The operation was a success! See

http://www.trans-micro.com/stroboflash/StroboflashProject.pdf

The whole thing started when my wife gave me a Nikon D70 for XMAS. Sheesh!

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Flash Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: