Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Graflite batteries question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave92270

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

Please could someone tell me how to load batteries into Graflite 3-cell battery case with regard to plus/minus polarity? I understand that I can use "D" type batteries - I don't want to screw up something by inserting batteries wrong way. I looked for this info all over these forums as well as in google groups, but can't find it anywhere mentioned. It is not in my Graflite manual either...

(I just bought my first Pacemaker Graphic 4x5 package, some 26 pounds of stuff and I'm learning to use everything. I like the camera a lot - it's different from my other LF gear because all the extra camera features and accessories).

Thanks for help in advance. Nice forums, great website!

Dave
Jack5541

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave...Just load them from the bottom up, with the positive side of each battery pointing up (toward the top of the tube) so that contact is made with the bottom of the module inside. That should do the trick.
dave92270

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jack for quickest response - OK, so it's plus side in first, minus side facing the cap on the bottom - excellent, I'll load and try to use flash later today. I got bunch of bulbs, cables and pretty much everything needed - for connection selection I'll check my manuals - it's all there; just this battery info was somehow missing....

Thanks again!
Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Flash Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: